Developed over two years of piloting with the Providence Talks home-visitation program, LENA Home is an add-on for your existing parent coaching curriculum. Home visitors using LENA technology to measure language gain objective insights on home talk that can be used to inform and motivate parents and track progress toward increasing interaction. Productivity is increased through:
- Clear reports that provide insights on how much adults spoke, back and forth exchanges between parents and child, and tv and electronic sound throughout the day.
- Feedback designed to show progress over time.
- Scheduling and text reminders that simplify logistics and ease the burden on home visitors.
- Implementation support and one year of technical assistance.
- Two validated measures of child language behavior.
The audio recording is deleted after processing to ensure privacy.
LENA Home is ideal for coaching and home visitation programs that would like to supplement their curriculum with objective feedback from the LENA System.